The latest 0.1.9 snapshot improves the appearance of ProgressBar widgets. Here is a list of changes:
- the floating gradient looks cleaner
- animation speed and chunk size do no longer depend on widget size
- text is rendered with the correct foreground colors, ensuring it is readable with all color schemes
- rendering should be faster, because it no longer uses radial gradients
- the vertical progress bar text rendering has been fixed
Additionally, the progress bar code has been heavily refactored to make it easy to add caching and new features in the future. Due to these changes there are some regressions that should not remain unmentioned:
- the busy indicator does currently not float towards the center, but floats to the left
- small progress bars do no longer have the circled look
As always, testing and feedback is appreciated. Download link:
skulpture-0.1.9.22.tar.bz2 (or newer)
Are you new to blogging, and do you want step-by-step guidance on how to publish and grow your blog? Learn more about our new Blogging for Beginners course and get 50% off through December 10th.
WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
The latest 0.1.9 snapshot adds new artwork for CheckBox and RadioButton widgets. The new design fixes minor inconsistencies between the two and adapts better to different sizes. The marks are cleaner and rendered with the correct foreground colors, making them better readable on dark color schemes. I would like to hear your opinion, so please try the snapshot and give feedback.
deKorator is a native themable window decoration engine for KDE 3, written by Moty Rahamim. You can find a KDE 4 port on kde-look.org. The port is also available in KDE’s subversion repository, in playground/artwork. The KDE 4 port is now free of Qt 3 and KDE 3 support dependency. Please test it and report bugs and suggestions.